|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
hello! i am SINHUI Tag
! Links
Layout: vehemency |
Sunday, November 11, 2007, 9:09 PM
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S'- Sheryl Chua Yih Hwee Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS -unknown (: Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY? - Okay! -tracy- Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? -I think so Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR? -no.. :D Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO? - i hardy go to concerts... (: Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? - hmmm... my xiaomei ((: Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT? - OH! really ahh?!? Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Pork chop :P Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT? - i said i miss you (((: to tracy.. (((; <3 Q: DO YOU WATCH TV? - duh... >< Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO? - what the hell is that? Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING? - er... no... ;D Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? - should be ((: Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT? - er, lost count... (: Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW? - the 66 lame algebra sums... :/ Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? - water ;D Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? - i guess so... Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY? -Shaun... Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? -YES Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE? - u can say so... :D Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD? - donno ((: Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE? - The guang zhou hostel... (: Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD? - NO Q: BEST VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS? - romantic princess ((: Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST? - Tracy ;D Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY? -er, i donno LAST 1) person you saw: hmm... yanqing 2) talked to on the phone: emily 3) hugged: i think it is tracy :D 4) person you texted: tracy TODAY 1) date: 13 november 2) plans: msn the whole day (most probably impossible :/) 3) dislikes about tomorrow: school holiday, BORRING day ... :D CURRENTLY 1) missing someone: yupp(; 2) mood: confused TRUE OR FALSE I am a morning person: half false half true I am a perfectionist: NOT true I am an only child: false I am currently in my pajamas: false I am online 24/7: false I am very shy around the oppsite gender: maybe I can be paranoid: maybe I currently regret something that I have done: i think so I enjoy talking on the phone: YUPP The 21st century has MSN.I have a lot to learn: yess I have a secret: YES 5 person to do this: 1) PEISHAN<3 2) ZILING<3 3) ATHENA <3 4) SHERYL mei (((: <3 5) ZHI HUI <3 |