If you're not the one.
Profile

hello! i am SINHUI
born on 17 february 1994. i love my class and all my lovable friends especially you<3
Website Counter
since 170808
EH, HI

Tag

!



Links

Layout: vehemency
Amanda
Athena
Bertha
Bryan
Camille
Chloe
Claire
Clara
Cleo
Corin
Dorothy
Emily
Hui Yi
Geraldine Chick
Geraldine Lai
Gerbelle
Jemie
Jennifer
Jia Hui
Jie Shi
Jocelyn (Li Yun)
Jorina
Julyn
Keanna
Klarissa
Melanie
Melissa Chia
Melissa Tay
Nicole Chia
Nicole Yeo
Pei Shan
Pei Yu
Qian Hui
Samantha Tan
Sean
Sheryl
Shi Ting
Soniaa
Syafiq
Tanya
Tong Miin
Tracy
Vanessa Mok
Vanessa Thn
Wai Han
Wilgene
Ying Xin
Ying Zhen
Yu Min
Zi Ling

Sunday, July 20, 2008, 3:14 PM

HELLO EARTH. I AM BACK TO BLOGGING:D
ytd was quite boring ya. hahah

OH YA, its ZILING'S BIRTHDAY!:D ahhaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D

I KNOW I LOOK WIERD OKAY:P hahaha
stayed up late last night to fetch my sisiter from her NE show.
went to j8 to buy my school shoes. hahaha, cause its got HOLES in it!:P hahah
haha, bought a converse one!:D hahaha wanted to buy one that has the AMERICA flag and the i column of colour at the back but i backed out last minute cause i scared i would get 'booked' hahahha:P then it would be a waste of money so i bought a white one with GREY stripes:D ahhaha. so waited and waited:D ahhaha
sean finally created msn. hahah:D hello, welcome to the world of msn:D hahaha
JK.
then fell asleep at like 11plus plus.
I GOT AWAKEN BY A PHONE CALL AT 3++
hahha, guess who. hahah, i was like hello? hhaha. what time is it man. TSK. hahah
so talked awhile then i fell asleep again. hahah
woke up at 7am today to go to the temple for my grandma's 49th day death anniversary. hahaha
I GOT TEASED! tsk. because of that phone cal. HMPH. hahah
met all my cousins then we talked for quite some time after the ritual. I WAS DAMN HUNGRY....):
hahah
thats about it lor:D hahha
MAYBE GOING TO SAFYC CHANGI FOR LATE LUNCH LATER!:D hahaha
but i know tracy wont be there:( hahah she and her MINDCHAMPS.
hahaha
and SOTONG LISTENING PARTNER, will you come online?:D hahahah
SOTONG loves:D
hahah
gtg bye!
loves piggy tracy!
and that sotong.
NO MORE MINI WORDS TODAY CAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER.
maybe 2.
thatbastard
SORRY, i didnt mean it kayy. hahaha:D