If you're not the one.
Profile

hello! i am SINHUI
born on 17 february 1994. i love my class and all my lovable friends especially you<3
Website Counter
since 170808
EH, HI

Tag

!



Links

Layout: vehemency
Amanda
Athena
Bertha
Bryan
Camille
Chloe
Claire
Clara
Cleo
Corin
Dorothy
Emily
Hui Yi
Geraldine Chick
Geraldine Lai
Gerbelle
Jemie
Jennifer
Jia Hui
Jie Shi
Jocelyn (Li Yun)
Jorina
Julyn
Keanna
Klarissa
Melanie
Melissa Chia
Melissa Tay
Nicole Chia
Nicole Yeo
Pei Shan
Pei Yu
Qian Hui
Samantha Tan
Sean
Sheryl
Shi Ting
Soniaa
Syafiq
Tanya
Tong Miin
Tracy
Vanessa Mok
Vanessa Thn
Wai Han
Wilgene
Ying Xin
Ying Zhen
Yu Min
Zi Ling

Wednesday, August 06, 2008, 6:36 PM


Hi, I am currently trying to be happy.
Waiting for Liting to come online so i can ask her all about the CHINESE FILE.
Bloody hell. i got so many things missing and FLS wants us to hand it up tmr with ALL corrections done?!
I NEVER DO CORRECTIONS.
I see piles of them now:/

I doubt Liting is even coming on.
we just finished training. Damn tiring.
I feel like slapping the sun:/

anw, i will start with Sunday night.
I HAD A NIGHTMARE:(
i am not going to say it cause it still haunts me somehow now.
i woke up at about 3++am because of it.
THUS, causing lost in concentration during my chinese exam the following day:(

Monday was as usual.
just some trouble. SHHHHHHHH:D
Tracy is still as ever: BLUR and HYPER

hahahha. Monday night. I could sleep (FORTUNATELY!)
hahaha. then i woke up at 1am to answer a phone call.
Thank you to YOU(: hahaha. I AM SERIOUS. Thanks for calling up at night to check if i could sleep. hahaha I still wont tell you my nightmare:P hahah

then on tuesday got back our chinese papers. DAMN FAST RIGHT. FLS marks damn fast. idk why. hahah. anyway i flunked it. i did real bad although i still passed. DAMN.

today was okay in school. Geog is ever so boring and literature is getting a little interesting(:

HAHHA, guess what. i just recieved phone call from tracy. hahhaha I FEEL LIKE KILLING HER NOW. hahaha JUST KIDDING KAY. she going for the tennis thing AND also the refresher course tmr for the ASEAN thing. just 5 minutes ago i threw my cinsent form right into the DUSTBIN. BLOODY HELL. llucky after much perseverance of DIGGING the dustbin filled with crumpled paper. I FOUND IT! HAHAA I THANK GOD:D hahahaha. hopefully Gr is going to accept my consent form tmr and let me go and I CAN SKIP SCHOOL. NO CHINESE NO MATHS!!!:D hahaha. Its damn crumpled now:(

hahaha anyway. hahahha
I STILL HATE MY ENGLISH TUITION TEACHER.
:(

BYE
hahahha.
tracy keep your fingers crossed i tell you!:D

HAHAH, AND I LOST MY PE SHORTS AGAIN