|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
hello! i am SINHUI Tag
! Links
Layout: vehemency |
Friday, August 29, 2008, 6:02 PM
its loveeeeeeeee:D LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YAYZXZ hahah. Today was fun:D really. went to school then had Aces Day workout. My shoes were stained with ALOT OF MUD. Ewwww. and we dirtied the toilet. :) hahah then went for recess, watched Devil Wears Prada in school while having recess. hahah Its Funny:D ahah. then left for the hall where Tracy started to get hyper and all. hahah. watched the performance. the dance item was niceeeee. ahhaha. then got our report book back. I SCREWED UP MY CHINESE. I hate chinese:( I hate D&T too. left for TKGS to look for Athena. Soryy, I Know i was very very very LATE:/ i ws released late kayy:( sorry. so took cab to OLN, GOT NOBODY THERE:( waste taxi fare:( then bus-ed to Ang Mo Kio Hub. haha. wanted to watch a movie since we were so free. hahah Meet dave but we couldnt find it apparently:/ so sat down to eat the doughnuts that were meant for the teachers:( all black black one. so chocolatey. then wanted to go to Compass Point but i decided not to cause i had to finish my assignment photoshop:/ so 86-ed home with Athena(: hahah. too bad! She has to walk further in to her home. hahah. my house is nearer:D hahah I am lazy I DONT WANT TO GO FOR TUITION:( Bye. love you tracy kay. DONT SADDDDDD:D hahah sorry i made you cry again:( |