|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
hello! i am SINHUI Tag
! Links
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:35 PM
FLYING OFF TONIGHT:DHAHHAA. yay?! Hong Kong & Japan, HERE I COME! HO HO HO:D hahah Will be back by the 27th. Miss me yo!:D hahah I am so going to miss everyone here in Singapore:) Esp. Tracy, Peishan, Dorothy, Emily and Liting (although she is overseas alr!) TRNG was a killer ytd. Had singles matches. Sucked all of them. Then had drills. ALMOST twisted my ankle during Coach Mar's drills the finishing point one. then went for lunch since we havent eaten yet. Went to Jurong Point with Em, Nic, Gen and Zak. train-ed home. SO IRRITATING, the train was bloody packed. and my stupid racket offended so many people cause the handle was sticking out of the bloody bag. SHITZ. HAHHA okay, better go do some last min packing. TRACY, I WILL TRY TO TELEPORT BACK DURING WEEKENDS TO GO SAIL TOGETHER! HAHAH, WAHLAO! I AM GOING TO MISS YOU TRUCKLOADS! LOVES! okay, Bye. |