If you're not the one.
Profile

hello! i am SINHUI
born on 17 february 1994. i love my class and all my lovable friends especially you<3
Website Counter
since 170808
EH, HI

Tag

!



Links

Layout: vehemency
Amanda
Athena
Bertha
Bryan
Camille
Chloe
Claire
Clara
Cleo
Corin
Dorothy
Emily
Hui Yi
Geraldine Chick
Geraldine Lai
Gerbelle
Jemie
Jennifer
Jia Hui
Jie Shi
Jocelyn (Li Yun)
Jorina
Julyn
Keanna
Klarissa
Melanie
Melissa Chia
Melissa Tay
Nicole Chia
Nicole Yeo
Pei Shan
Pei Yu
Qian Hui
Samantha Tan
Sean
Sheryl
Shi Ting
Soniaa
Syafiq
Tanya
Tong Miin
Tracy
Vanessa Mok
Vanessa Thn
Wai Han
Wilgene
Ying Xin
Ying Zhen
Yu Min
Zi Ling

Friday, November 14, 2008, 6:33 PM

Here I am again:) hahah
These 2 days have been GREAT FOR MEEEEE:D
I JUST WANT TO SAY I STILL HATE YOU. Bastard
Tmr might be worst cause there is sailing. Hate strong winds:(
YA LA, i know. the main point of sailing is strong winds but i just CANT like it YET:D hahah
You are no longer nice.
Okay, back to ytd:D
Went to my sister's school cause she had some award ceremony thing. I feel like laughing now! hahha. Then my parents brought me to Changi Airport Terminal 3. HAHAH, SO BIG! then walked around and had lunch there. :D YUM.
You keep saying you are very reasonable alr. MY ASS
Went out to Tampines Mall with Tracy to catch a movie:D
My parents fetched me there since it ws ON THE WAY:D hahah
I got out of the car walked outside Macs.
SAW DOROTHY!:D hahha. Poked her shoulder then walked away.
hahah she started to scream!:D hahha WAHLAO
THAT explains why i am no longer talking to you
bought gummies and marsh-mellows!:D hahah. smuggled them into the theatre:D i think the boy in front of me in the cinema is SUPER cute! hahah He laughs alone. HAHHA, then i will start to laugh too, at him:D hahah!
& FINALLY, FUCK YOU
then went to Century Square. Bought a metal case:D hahah. SO COOL:D went home only at about 5plus near 6? I think. Can't really remember

Stayed up quite late ytd. only slept at 12.30am. Wanted to sleep at 1am cause i ws watching tv.
But too tired la. Cant help it! hahah:(

TODAY, NOW:D

went to Kovan for breakfast then my mom made me go get the New Mavis Timetable WITH teacher's names. GOT IT:D hahah like finally!:D YAY
I think i dropping 1 sailing session since my mom wants me to take Mr. Sany's class BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. :( haha

Then went to the dentist to remove my braces. I LOOK FUNNY! hahaha DAMN IT. Got my retainers. They are so cute! esp. the lower jaw ones. ITS MINI:D hahha

Went back to school to buy books. Saw Shirleen and Atika:D AND _________ :O hahah
Met Tracy at KC bus stop to go get CIP cert. BEFORE that she went to buy her LIT book only. hhahah

Left for parkway. ate pretzels and Went BORDERS:D hahah YAY:D

KK. SO LONG THIS POST.
BYE.
Thanks to Tracy for that ICE CREAM:D hahah YAY Loves