|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
hello! i am SINHUI Tag
! Links
Layout: vehemency |
Sunday, November 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
HI.I think HELL starts tmr. Bloody shit. I am not ready for work yet. & Mavis is starting on Tuesday for me as well. I don't want to hold my pen. AND guess what. I am starting my week from tmr onwards with chinese. DAMN. And with the teacher who throws books, sometimes out of my bloody window. Training sucked hard core ytd. I dont think i am ready for the championships ya'know. I cant take strong winds. SERIOUSLY. The winds were okay ytd, only for the damn waves. Can't even come to a complete stop. Had bruises again. Today is going to be better i hope. I HOPE IT RAINS, HEAVILY:D I want to help Tracy cut her bangs!:D ITS GOING TO BE FUN:D hahah! Oh yes sotong, FISHY IS REALLY IRRITATING. He does not know when to stop apparently. HAHAH. He's dumb too. okay, bye. HAHAH. Off to hell. Sometimes, i feel like killing you. SERIOUSLY MAN |