|
If you're not the one.
| |
|
Profile
hello! i am SINHUI Tag
! Links
Layout: vehemency |
Sunday, November 09, 2008, 10:57 PM
Training was great today:D At least it was better than ytd when the winds were like WAHLAO. hahah. the winds today were quite light. Didnt want to lauch at first. Tracy and i prayed for either NO WINDS or CAT 1:D ahah. but none of them happened la. we still had to launch no matter what. Didnt Capsize today. I think the SAFYC towels smells like laundry. :D ahahh.I want to go out next week before Friday plz! :D oh yes. 1 more hour! till i can start replying all those sms-es:D ahah YAY!:D I think my phone spoil or sth. i sms-ed Xin Yang to ask if he free YESTERDAY. AND I ONLY GOT THE REPLY TODAY. but i couldnt reply so ya. TOO BAD. ahhaha. i shall reply one day late too:D ahha. I miss school. Somehow:( i got disfigured elbows and arms now. stupid winds ytd caused me to capsize like shitz and blue blacks all over:( zam bak/ jump bak works quite well actually:D ahaha SHIT! I CANT BE COOPED AT HOME THE WHOLE BLOODY WEEK TMR:( the com sucks. hahah. somehow:) Bye la. |